Witch Tips » witchcraft101
How to Make And Use Moon Water?
Do you ever feel like you are getting closer or more emotional when the full moon is coming? Witches believe that the Moon can control our emotions, and sentient beings like us have a deep attachment to the Moon's energy. On full moon days, our emotions can sometimes become difficult to control, maybe easier to anger, or easier to cry, ... These are emotional energies that need to be released, and the Moon is making sure it is done.
The moon is like a mirror that amplifies energy, both good and bad, and our sixth sense. Moon energy is most powerful on full moon days and we can use its power. The moon has high cleansing properties and at the same time opens up, connected to the nature hidden deep within us, we can use that energy through the Moon Water (Some time it is also called Lunar Water).
Moon Water is water that has been fully charged with the energy of the Moon, so it recharges water on full Moon or Super Moon days. Moon water has many uses such as cleansing, recharging the body, giving stones, creating perfume, potion, ... I will talk about the uses in the following articles.
Here's how to create Moon Water:
- Fill the jar (bowl, cup, glass, ...) with filtered water, it is recommended to use a water bottle or jar to have a screw cap in the ant room, dust, bugs, ...
- Choose a place the moonlight can reach either at your altar corner or window sill and leave the jar there overnight.
- Pray (bless) for your water and bring your wish to the water in the vase. Some sorcerers like the Reiki draw more characters on the vase.
- You can use that water the next morning.
There are some notes for witches:
- Should leave the water overnight, the more moonlight the water is, the more energy it will be charged.
- If using a reusable bottle or not being used for a long time, wash it with salt water and dry before using it, then wash the bottle with soap, rinse with hot water.
- You can do step 3 or step 2 first.
- Water can be stored in the refrigerator to prolong its use time.
- The above method is the most common way that witches today often use, asking nothing about a jar, some witches prefer asking for more about the vase or having longer blessings. Here are a few things about the color, decoration of the vase, the stone, and the extra blessing that you want to make.
Some more rituals for step 3 (choose the one you like, or do as you please as long as you feel it is right):
- Hold the jar with two hands.
- Keep the bottle close to the chest where the heart is.
- Sing or read hymns.
- Ask for the Moon to recharge your water.
You can choose the color of the vase corresponding to your wishes (or purpose):
- Transparent: lucid, focused, clear, elemental gas, magic moon, heal.
- White opaque: Moon energy, storm magic, protect, heal.
- Pink: love, relationships, friendship.
- Red: passion, elemental fire, love, love magic (sex).
- Amber (orange light yellow): magic animal, elemental earth, protection.
- Green: faerie magic, prosperity, wealth, health, and healing.
- Blue (sea/sky): water magic, mermaid magic, heal, psychic powers boost, divination, tranquility, Blue Moon magick.
- Purple: Spiritual element, magic, increase self-strength, protect.
In addition, you can add sea salt, snail shells, cleansing stones, zodiac stones, ... Remember that some things cannot be put into the water such as herbs because they are perishable, pearls will lose their brightness or be broken, .... remember to find out what you put in to see if it is harmful to your health.
Negative energy is created through our beliefs, thoughts, feelings, and forms of expression and interactions with our surroundings. The negative energy emitted affects not only yourself but also the people you come into contact with such as family, partners, children, working friends, pets, even strangers on the road. city. You get negative energy from people you meet and the things you touch. Negative energy in Witchcraft can take in all forms, from viruses to pollutants, to negative emotions. Negative energy makes you unsuccessful and lives a life that was not as expected, severely affecting your health. Learn some effective ways to eliminate negative energy.
Handling living space
Burn dried herbs to cleanse and fragrant the area where you live and live. You can use sandalwood, lemon essential oil, or other suitable aromatic herbs. Let the herb-burning smoke spread to all corners of the room and open windows to let the negative energy out. Breathing herbal aromatic smoke will also help eliminate negative energy from the body.
Use wind chimes and take a salt bath
Any kind of wind chime that you can use as a feng shui tool will help create a positive flow of positive energy in your home. You can also find bowls that ring as bells to type on and other bells to be used for the same purpose.
Soaking in a sea bath will heal and restore the body by removing excess lactic acid from the body, relaxing nerves and effectively relieving muscle pain. Simply pour some Celtic or Himalaya salt into a hot tub and soak in it to release all the negative energy from your body.\
Use appropriate crystal jewelry and essential oils
Find the right crystal for you and keep it in your pocket or simply wear it as jewelry. Different types of crystals have different healing properties, so you may have to experiment with several types of crystals before you find a suitable one. Use essential oils to boost positive energy and release your negative energy. Essential oils can change your mood and make you feel better mentally.
Keep things organized
You cannot get rid of negative energy if you keep storing unused and unwanted objects around you. The best thing is to pass those things on to someone who really needs them. This will make you feel better and easier to organize things around you. The items left around you, you must be organized and organized in a neat and scientific way. Vacuuming, cleaning dirt on the home surface will give a clean and energetic look. Removing dirt and unused furniture from your home will also help remove "dirt" from your mind and make you receive a new source of positive energy.
Enjoy the trees, fresh air, and sunshine
Plant your plants indoors or just go outside for a walk. Favorite plants that exist around you transfer positive energy to you. Take the time to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine when outside. Open the windows to let in the fresh air. The fresh inhaled air will fill your lungs and help eliminate negative energy.
Other methods To Cleanse Energy In Your Space
Pay attention to what you eat, because your diet will have an effect on your mood. Eating harmful junk food will keep you from learning to clear away negative energy. Similarly, you need to spend time alone without a computer, phone, television, or anyone around. Also, socialize with positive people, as their energy will give you the power to get rid of your negativity. Regular meditation is needed to deal with the stress and anxiety in your life.