Earth-Fire-Water-Wind is the four most powerful elements and is most appreciated in witchcraft. They control the weather, life, and the development of every living thing on earth. Here I will briefly talk about the meaning, individual power of each element and how to control them.
• Earth - The most magical element.
The soil here is generally for solid materials. So the land is considered the source of our life, home, and body. The land is beauty, abundance and wealth. Ironically, ancient mystics consider the earth the most trivial element. While it is the element of life and matter.
• Fire - The most powerful element.
Nothing can exist before the most brilliant flames. Fire is the symbol of the beginning and the end, the light source, and the soul. Flames are symbols of destructive power, embodying truth and knowledge. It can be said that fire embodies the strongest source of power and the most energy. It is also the most highly prized element of the mystic. They consider this to be the ultimate element of the four elements because fire is also the embodiment of the gods, the sun and the light.
• Water - The element of life and strength.
Of course, no living thing could live without water. If people call the land mother, then the country is the father. The power of the sea no one can deny, sometimes fierce when gentle. This is one of the two elements that can restrain or extinguish ordinary flames. Many also say that water is the most important element of the elements, and also the most powerful element. Water is the element of reconciliation, they are said to be able to wash away all the bad, the most disgusting.
• Wind - The most powerful element on earth.
On Earth, this is considered the most powerful element. This is the magic element of magicians. Controlling the wind also means controlling the weather. This is the only one of the four elements that flames cannot destroy. The element of wind is often associated with the sky and freedom. This is a powerful and magical element. Its only drawback is space. Winds cannot exist in a small, confined space. Because the wind embodies freedom and vastness.
It is impossible to say which is the most important element because for us there would be no existence without them. Elements can be mutually compatible and mutually compatible. Each element contains its source of strength and power. If you want to control or call upon the power of one of the four elements below, it is imperative to learn to familiarize yourself with all four elements.
TRIAL LAW is the three main laws that help you understand the harmful effects of magic.
BLACK LAW: for cursing black magic when a witch uses black magic how many times it gets 3 times the affected person, so if you want to hate someone, you should use something light to not bring back the consequences for yourself.
DISCIPLINE LAW: delivery is your compromise with angels or demons. This will get you what you want but in return, you pay a fair price for what you want. It's not what you choose to lose, but what you want to choose. This is quite dangerous, it can take your own life.
CURRENT LAW: magic exists thanks to the blood of witches inside, but many do not know that it is something else you do not know. The law of existence talks about your side magic power is not infinite as you think. It was like a milestone of hard work, hard work and magic training over the years. When you're at a rudimentary level, don't do things that are out of your control.
The disadvantage of misusing magic is that it makes you fall into excessively wasted energy making it against the effects of magic, whether heavy or light, also cause many complications in the practice of magic in the future.
- Witch is divided into 3 basic types of witches: white witch, black witch, and gray witch. But for those who are passionate about learning about the wizarding world, there are many groups of witches divided up with different powers. Let’s find out more about witch craft types in the article below.1. Comic WitchA cosmic witch is a witch who uses planetary and celestial energy in their practice. They study and feel a personal and spiritual connection with not only the main planets in our solar system, but with asteroids, meteors, supernovas, stars, constellations, galaxies, and black holes.Cosmic witches pay particular attention to astrology, horoscopes, and zodiac signs - but that only gives us a picture of how the cosmic forces influence the individual. Cosmic witches are focused on how celestial energy influences the inner self, but also the world.2. Divination WitchA divination witch uses their magic to try to predict the future, often employing a variety of tools—or one that resonates. There are so many mediums with which to connect into the magic of the world: think Tarot cards, oracle cards, a pendulum, the I Ching, palmistry, and tasseography, and more.3. Green WitchA green witch works with magical properties found in the natural world. Their craft is based on respecting nature and all living things. Green witches focus on the magical correspondence of herbs, plants, and flowers. This incorporates herbalism, which is the study of botany and the use of plants intended for medicinal purposes.4.Kitchen WitchA kitchen witch practices magic within their own home. Their magic is not based on any divine power or spiritual guidance, but that magic that can be found in the everyday routine. Their craft comes out while cooking, baking, and nesting while tapping into the power of their intention.5. Sea WitchA sea witch, also known as a water witch, works with the element water to tap into their magic. They feel a deep, powerful connection to the water—whether it is the ocean, sea, or lake. This powerful pull leads them to be more aware of their mystical energies.AND WHICH TYPE OF WITCH ARE YOU?
You can't be a great "bruxona" who know all the cosmic secrets right after you read a theology book and do the first ritual in your life.
The path to becoming a "super witch" is not easy. This is a long wonderful journey. But it can also be arduous and tedious. For those reasons, people often give up halfway! We see many people, both in real life and online, mystical groups and pages often promise you many things. Help you find a way, lead you to become an apprentice wizard, a wizard ... but we don't believe in empty promises.
You are the one who needs to find your direction and find answers to own questions. You can't find it in the first sacred rituals or Internet sites. Those tools can help, but you have to be the one to do it on your own.
No one can see your hand and say, "Your purpose in life is this and the mission you have to accomplish is that ..." If someone says that, leave them!
Stay away from the arrogant, those who consider themselves magicians, teachers, who always appear to be solemn with their knowledge. They may be very knowledgeable and talented, but they really won't help you much. No one gives anything of their own when they view themselves above others!
Find yourself a group, a group to share and adventure together!
Join our group to find and share interesting information about witches!
DON'T MISS! Explore right now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/697698954048605/
If the moon had the power to create tides and flow the rivers, it certainly would affect our bodies as well. Tracking the Moon cycle is the way we practice associating with the Universe.
All the information below here is for you. It provides a link between the moon and the Tarot and essence.
To start, choose a quiet place on the full moon day. You need to prepare a Tarot deck, a pen, papers, notebook, purple or white candles, sage, and bowls. You can add your favorite items like jewelry, crystals or teddy bear.
Firstly, you need to create a spiritual space, make a magic circle and sit inside. Light candles and place all objects on the altar or on a lining where you perform the ceremony.
Next, burn the bunch of sage and wave it around, before and behind you to purify your body and space.
Then put it into the fireproof bowl. Shuffle your cards then spread or draw 3 cards, in order from left to right:
1. What you need to know. What things in your life are hidden?
2. What you are having trouble with. What should be removed now?
3. Should the plans from the beginning of the month to now be implemented? By the time Full moon, are all of the previous plans ready to go ahead?
Finish the ceremony by thanking, turning off the candle, and erasing the circle in the opposite direction.
Tarot Clothing: http://bit.ly/2r7SxXn