A few days ago a little girl put me in colored candles, she said she needed to pray, candles with colored colors would be better. I suddenly remembered there was a time when I fell in love with Witchcraft, Wiccan, and Spells.
I remember when I was a child, I was fascinated and expected to see every episode of "Charmed", the most favorite is the magic spells. I've been reading for a year, sometimes trying to "cast a spell" ... but I probably wasn't lucky so I just looked like a kid playing with stuff but didn't succeed. It's very interesting, and culture with a good history.
Return to the Spell Candle also known as CANDY PRAY. To be able to methodically work, we need to have many things from costumes, herbs, mantras, procedures, and rituals, MEN plays a very important role as a bridge between worlds and between people and gods. Depending on the type of mantra the candles are of different colors, and the ritual is performed at different times as well as at different moons. And these things are sometimes too mysterious or complicated for most people.
The wishes that I think everyone likes are corresponding to candles like this:
- RED: is the color of fire (Fire) and passion. Red candles represent the blood, often burned to pray for love, fertility, strength, power, and courage.
- GREEN: is the color associated with nature and is representative of the earth (Earth). Green candles are used to attract money, prosperity, and financial success, luck, health (pray for physical and emotional healing). It is also the color of wealth and generosity.
- BLUE: is a gentle color and is connected with spirituality. Blue candles are used to promote wisdom, to unleash truth, to be quiet and serene. Often burned for prophetic dreams, encouraging loyalty, understanding, and peace. Blue represents water, meditation with a blue candle will help you focus your mind.
- YELLOW: is the realm of wisdom, inspiration, and creativity. Golden candles are often used for confidence, seduction, persuasion, wisdom, mental strength, concentration, and evoking memories. The golden candle also stimulates personal power, self-esteem, and promotes cheerfulness and optimism. The yellow candle is a representative ingredient of air (Air).
- ORANGE: A color that energizes as well as promotes joy and success, cleanses negative attitudes, brings happiness and enthusiasm. Orange candles are often used for good fortune, prosperity, and power. Some of these cases are also used as a blessing for legal problems. Orange candles are also used to attract friends, inspire, and heal emotional wounds.
- PINK: is the color representing the nuances of love - friendliness, romance, spirit, and generosity. Pink candles are used a lot for the wishes of love, compassion, forgiveness, joy, to promote the spirit and open the door of someone's heart. Pink candles are also often used for spiritual or spiritual healing.
- PURPLE: is a very sacred color that is always associated with spiritual abilities, spiritual awakening, and is representative of ancient wisdom. Purple is also the color of the chakras in the third eye (commonly known as the sixth sense of supernatural powers). Purple candles are often used to open up the sixth sense, enhance intuition, protect the mind, promote wisdom and wisdom, develop spirituality, and detach from the ego (self as in Buddhism ). Regular meditation with a purple candle will help reduce stress and insomnia.
- WHITE: is the color that contains all colors. The white candle symbolizes the purity of innocence. White candles are often used to pray for peace, to seek truth and sincerity, to cleanse the soul, and to express fulfillment and joy. White candles can also be used to protect and repel negative energy and relieve stress and aid in meditation.
- BLACK: the color that absorbs all colors and is often used to absorb or expel negative afflictions. Black candles were used to reverse the curse, protect, and repel black magic (evil spell). Black candles also help strengthen inner strength, self-healing, and self-control. Use black candles in meditation to dig deep into your unconscious mind. Also burned as a powerful healing remedy as well as aiding in overcoming loss and grief.