wicca » witchcraft
When you decide to join the Magic Way to achieve the life you desire, you have to devote yourself to it. You must believe that the path you are about to take is the right choice for you. Without dedication and belief, you'll be defeated with magic, but also with whatever you do in life.
The following list of my papers and instructional guides will be useful for beginner witches. I admire the craft, and I want students to learn it correctly so that their path is a blessed one.
How to become a witch?
- Time: night - after 9 pm and before 3 am
- How to wear the pendant: it is best to use a pendant with a pentagram (the normal swept-down pendant, not the inverted pentagram as a symbol of satanic), a negative-shaped pendant Positive signs or any symbols you trust
- With the spell below you will become a witch, but only if you truly believe.
”Dear witches from forests and winds, please listen to my calls. I plea to be a witch, witch beautiful as an angel, agile as a tiger and wild as fire. Please let me become this, a witch!
A witch gifted with the power to grant as many wishes I will to anyone I plea.
Witch gifted with the power to manipulate and conjure (element you want to have) and (another element you want to possess).
Witch gifted with the power of flight, to fly whenever I wish, as long as I can, and as far as I plea.
Please let this me, a being gifted with all kinds of magic I will be! As soon as the sun rises, so will my magic rise. As soon as the next day is born, so will I be reborn. Reborn and awakened as a witch. This is what I wish to be, I wish to become a witch. SO MOTE IT BE!”
Some notes for beginners witches
- You can speak loudly or recite silently in your head. This is not important. Do what you think is best. Remember to bring the necklaces as stated above. Imagine you are so light and soaring. Think of something related to witchcraft and magic. Imagine that you are bestowing the night sky under the bright full moon. Believe that these things will actually happen.
- Do not overreact or suppress yourself. It's relaxed, trusting, and confident.
- Repeat the spell 3 times, slowly, clearly. Read each word clearly so that the holy people can hear your prayers clearly.
Some effects may occur after chanting
You can dream of becoming a witch. In most cases, you'll find yourself flying.
Pain to every fiber. Symptoms may include headache, stomach ache, sore throat, fever
No longer feeling hot and cold. Hot and cold no longer makes me feel uncomfortable. These feelings seem to have disappeared.
Appear an animal as your pet. The witch's magic will become stronger if connected with the natural power of the beast. After chanting, there may be many animals appearing around you, becoming good friends, and helping to protect your children.
- Must be believing.
- The spell will begin to work when the sun rises.
- You will receive different power depending on the qualities you possess.
The powers that can be achieved
- Flight: You will be able to fly as you want, as long as your mind has enough faith. It will be difficult at first. But just keep practicing and don't be afraid.
- Ability to control the elements. You will only be able to control 2 elements. A list of elements will be listed below.
- Blessing: You can grant wishes to anyone. But be careful with this power.
- A unique ability that only you have. This depends on the quality you own.
- Extraordinary beauty: You will become more and more beautiful than any mortal person.
- Becomes more agile than before.
Elements you can control
- The light
(Soil element also helps control trees)
Special powers depend on each person's qualities
- Read the mind
- Heal the disease
- Move objects
- See-through memories
- Control the minds of others
- Control emotions (dictating love, hatred)
- Control the dream
- Extraordinary beauty
- Infinite power.
Some common question on the way to becoming a witch
1. How old can you use the charm?
Just be aware of what you do. There are even some basic charms for children (of course, adults are included).
2. I want to perform a spell but I don't have enough materials?
Do not worry if missing. The materials are only a factor to increase the power of the charm, but if you can't find the material, replace it with another similar material or increase the trust in the spell.
3. The spell failed. I was doing something wrong?
There are many causes of unsuccessful spells. Please try again after 28 days.
4. What if I don't have a candle that fits the spell?
Use white candles.
5. Should I tell anyone about the use of talismans?
ABSOLUTELY not best keep it a secret.
6. Protection circle
Not every spell needs protection if you want to be sure. Make a protective circle by spreading salt in a circle while doing so.
Many people think that just performing a spell is done. Very simple. However, all things follow the laws of the universe. Always remember the Rule of Three whether you are a Wicca or not.
8. There are no spells suitable for me. What should I do?
Create your own charm. Refer to the rocks, herbs, candles, the moon, ... that match your spell.
The marks on a person's potential to become a witch are often just a factor, in addition to other psychic and metaphysical signs. Some people even think that there are no specific signs. That idea stems from the fact that witches are not the same. They can be any gender, culture, ethnicity, height, weight, and shape that you can think of. But don't confuse the diversity of the wizarding community because there are some fairly common physical signs of witchcraft caused by remnants of past lives in ancestral DNA. These signs usually only appear in pure wizards and may indicate that you were born with talent within you. You don't have to own all of these traits, but if you have at least two of them, chances are you're really a pure witch.
1. Charming eyes
Witches are old souls, reborn for centuries. The eyes often show this, a window of the soul. For this reason, their eyes tend to show an experienced soul. These things give them insightful insight and insight, as well as seduce anyone into sight. If people often mistake you for dreaming in your thoughts, it's probably because of this. On the other hand, some people have beautiful eyes, often sparkling, further away giving them a different look.
More poster idea at: Witch Decor collection
Those eyes show intelligence and intensity, draw you in and bring you into their sights. Today it is more popular because most of the witches born in this era are the children of Indigo and the Crystal, who have come here from distant star systems with the purpose of healing the spirit of mankind.
2. Moles & birthmarks
There are many legends surrounding the marking of witches after their deaths, but most are a legend of religious witch hunters in the middle ages. According to them, the biggest sign is an extra nipple. This is completely pointless, of course, born of ignorance and leads to the misidentification of many witches.
Some birthmarks and moles appear on witches, they are more reminiscent of a witch's past life than they are for any purpose. Often it is the remnants of torture and execution appearing as birthmarks, which can also be remnants of birth or other rituals. In the case, I have an indigo birthmark on my forehead, I think I was assassinated by an arrow or spear in my previous life. Really very painful, horrible. Other common birthmarks include ancient symbols, religious symbols, and symbols of nature.
3. Special fingerprint lines
Fingerprints have been used to predict a person's future for thousands of years, and during that time, it was clear that witches often had the physical signature on their palms. As healers, wizards often have signatures on their palms. This is where you have three or more vertical lines on your palm, just below your little finger.
Clairvoyance, which witches have in abundance, is usually indicated by marking the cross on the index finger, as well as a circular birthmark under the palm of your hand. They are usually a small circle in the upper palm, just below the index and middle fingers. This shows the power of intuition, one of the many characteristics of witchcraft.
Having tattoos with profound symbolic meaning can indicate a witch. Not everyone who has a tattoo has talent, but there are few witches who at least don't have the urge to paint on their bodies. The reason for this is the origin of the tattoo. People have marked the symbols on their skin in this way for thousands of years, initially as a way to show the power of gods and souls.
Witches have long used tattoos as a way to bolster their magical power. Tattooed witches today follow a tradition of their kind for thousands of years ago.
5. Psychological abnormalities
Although not quite a physical feature, a witch can often be seen in a different state. This can be awkward, dreamy, or forgetful - all the traits you expect from someone who constantly lives between two strongly different worlds. The reason we have listed this as a witchcraft physical trait is that it often affects their hair and clothes. With a lot going on rather than catching the eye of the viewer, it is predicted that a witch may neglect to appear properly among the crowd.
Not all wizards have this personality and many are proud of their looks and take care of themselves more than they do today - though that's unlikely to be their main concern.
6. Knee with the knob, scar
One of the physical signs of becoming a witch from the previous life is the raised knee, in which the bones and ligaments are a little misleading. This is sometimes called a kneeling knee in constant prayer. This may be a sign of religious or spiritual life in the past. Witches are known to transform into a life where they can discover metaphysical psychology, and in history, this was the easiest to become a member of a religious organization.
While this is rare today, protruding knees are one of the physical remnants of this trend.
Do you have physical signs of becoming a witch?
After reading the signs, do you find yourself having most or all of them?
Do you think you can be a witch based on the physical characteristics listed above? But you should not use these simple physical signs to confirm. There are also psychic and metaphysical signs of becoming a witch who talks more about your true nature.
A good place to start is to check out the characteristics of the kid’s Crystal, Indigo and Rainbow, as many witches today transform into one of them. Also, you should research further and find a community to help you discover yourself past and present.
Visit Witch clothing online store
Symbol of 12 signs of the zodiac with its meaning you may not know. Each of us carries a different zodiac, so there are different hobbies and personalities. Each zodiac has its own unique symbolic symbol and hidden behind it are secrets hidden with certain meanings, not simply a normal abbreviation.
Let's uncover the secret of the meaning of the signs of the 12 signs of the zodiac and learn more about the birth date as well as the English name of the 12 signs of the zodiac is the most accurate and complete way!
1. Aries: Badass with a big heart
Greek legend says that Aries is a sheep with yellow fur which is always hunted by explorer Jason on Argo boat. But, Aries never lets people take away their fur.
Meaning of the symbol: The symbol shows the horns of the male sheep - aggressive, adventurous and tireless. The energetic and impatient energy of the male sheep is always associated with Aries.
Another explanation of this symbol is that it shows the eyebrows and nose of a human face. Aries always follows the head, and traditionally is thought to be a stubborn bow - act first and then think later. This is the first palace in the Zodiac, and it is like a child ready to start new things and embark on adventures.
2. Taurus: Sensual, persistent, reliable
According to Egyptian legend: Calde and ancient Greeks are all associated with the myth of the bull king. In a society of worshiping the gods, bulls are always honored as a symbol of fertility, strength, and steadfastness. Taurus is very tough with the things he chooses.
Symbolic meaning: This symbol signifies the cow's round face and upward horn - a noble, tough animal if not immovable. It possesses its territory and sometimes becomes dangerous, violent when provoked, although it moves quite lazy, sluggish and a little sexy.
Symbolic meaning: According to legend, the symbol of the twin is the twins standing next to each other, which is Casto and Pollux, children of Leda and Swan. The twin signs are represented by two vertical lines similar to the Roman numerals (number II), also known as Gemini. This is a compound symbol, representing forms of opposition, such as light and darkness, tranquility and noise.
That's why the personality of this constellation is quite flexible and verbal in communication but the energy quickly changes and the mood easily wavers. Gemini often feels as if they are living or working with at least two different people.
According to legend, the goddess Hera sent a crab to prevent the hero Hercules from killing Hydra water snake. Instead, Hercules killed the crab and the animal went to heaven. The sacrifice of the crab is still alive today, expressed in the immense love of the Cancer people.
Symbolic meaning: Two circles with a tail showing either a woman's breast or alternatively, a crab with a curved and strong pincer. Breasts represent the duty of motherhood and nutrition - important things that Cancer needs to care about. Sometimes the crab symbol shows its oblique approach and has the incredible tenacity of this creature. The hard shell of the crab protects its vulnerable interior. Cancer often protects the emotions and inner softness.
According to legend, Hercules's first challenge was to defeat the lion Neman - the monster of the skin so thick that no arrow could penetrate. Hercules strangled the lion with his bare hands, his soul soaring into the sky.
Symbolic meaning: A curve represents the lion's mane, the symbolic animal of the sunny summer. Some of the important characteristics of the Lion are cats in the wild, arrogant, charming, agile, very active, sensual love, with playful and inspiring qualities. The Lion was so powerful that its hideous roar was just a sound when they sighed.
According to legend stands for Mary - the virgin mother of Jesus. The motifs on the side represent the sheaf of rice. It is said that the bundle of rice represents the remnant of pagan times during the golden age of Christianity.
Symbolic meaning: The Virgin symbol is the only female character in the Zodiac. The maiden or virgin, who usually holds the timing of the wheat season, has a sympathy with the ancient Roman goddess Ceres and the earth goddess Demeter of Greece. The ‘M’ roll of this symbol is thought to represent the intestinal tract, a part of the body ruled by Virgo, or the ovaries, vagina, and uterus.
Virgo is often associated with health, hygiene, and all forms of service and health. Virgo is very interested in diet, and indigestion when sad or worried.
Symbolic meaning: This is the symbol of the ancient Egyptians talking about the setting sun - the door connecting the two worlds. According to the ancients, the symbol of Libra is the stylized balance of Astraea, the Roman goddess of justice. Balance of balance and harmony. The sun begins its journey across the Thien Binh Palace at the end of September when the day and night are of equal length. Libra is concerned with justice, and the balance of justice in which evidence is scrutinized. Libido's hesitation stems from their desire to evaluate everything in order to create a fair judgment.
8. Scorpion - Scorpio
Symbolic meaning: The letter 'M' is like a symbol with an arrowed tail that is said to represent the scorpion and its deadly venom. Having intense emotions and always thinking, Scorpions do everything for revenge and revenge - "venom in the tail" is considered part of their personality. The Eagle represents the noble nature of the Scorpion - related to transformation and rebirth through love with ecstatic sex, plus the ability to make conscious decisions that go above and beyond. jealousy, resentment and ugliness, vandalism.
According to the Sumeria legend, Sagittarius was originally a ferocious horse-headed monster but in the legend of Rome, it became a tender and lovely Chiron. Therefore, the people of this palace can be very playful but also a formidable opponent in any conflict.
Symbolic meaning: The symbol indicates an arrow, or sometimes a bow and arrow. Sagittarius is often a philosophical figure, can see the paradox and duality, because it is an essential part of Sagittarius personality.
According to Greek legend, Capricorn was the name of a hero in the battle of Titans who panicked and jumped into the Nile, turning into a half-fish and half-goat animal.
Symbolic meaning: The curved "N" symbol is said to represent the goat's horned head and the tail, which curls the back of the fish. There are many sea gods in ancient mythology that hold the decision in the mysterious unconscious realm of the ocean. As the goat climbs on land, it brings spiritual wisdom to practical tasks and needs to be built, symbolized by the earth. Capricorn is an ambitious bow, but still has the ability (in its highest manifestation) to understand that simply satisfying the individual ego is never truly accomplished.
Aquarius is an intellectual palace, thinking, talking and analyzing everything. They can separate emotions but have strong feelings about justice and human rights. The water pouring from the vase symbolizes the communication - the endless energy of the spirit and the original idea often represents an Aquarius personality.
The legend of Pisces is from the Sumerian period, the most famous stories come from the Greek period. Aphrodite and his younger brother Eros were chased by the monster Typhon. They narrowly escaped death after jumping into the water and turning into fish.
Symbolic meaning: Like the other couple, Gemini, the two fish of Pisces represent the long battle of the two opposing personalities. A fish swimming in the mysterious ocean, emotionally, ready to sacrifice for the benefit of others, or for some religious or political beliefs. The other fish swims according to personal goals and fulfills one's own wishes. Pisces intuition, symbolizing the waters where fish swim, helps Pisces feel the whole picture and balance their internal struggle. Learning to trust and develop intuition is especially important for this complex and sensitive bow.
Hopefully, this article will help you better understand the meaning of the 12 signs of the zodiac.Discover Witch Clothing Collection
Good luck: we all probably want more of it, so do the witches. Luck is known as a special type of spiritual energy for witches. If Wicca knows actually how to use them, these symbols will be worthy. Between witches and magic symbols, many people think that they have s strong connection with the spiritual world and ours. Below here are the most five popular and powerful Wiccan symbols for good luck. Discover the article right now and you will find the interesting meaning behind these magic symbols.
The first symbol that every witch must know is The Triple Spiral, or you can call as Triskele. The Triple Spiral represents the Triple Goddess. And, in particular, it is associated directly with the Celtic Goddess Brigid.
The Triple Spiral is sometimes also used to stand for the three realms of land, sea, and sky. It is used in rituals for reference to a specific place or to earthy, wind, and sky.
One explanation for the triple spiral is that each of these three branches represents one aspect of the Triple Goddess, which is the most important female deity within Wicca. When the attempt from this angle, it has the function as a symbol of protective good luck. According to some ancient theory in the witchcraft world, it’s a sign that the Goddess is watching over you. When the three elements found in us are in harmony, we open up to ourselves the luck and luck that the universe must provide.
The four-leaf clover stands for one of the most popular lucky symbols in the Witchcraft world. The four leaves meaning represent hope, faith, love, and luck. This is the most shared belief. Some say four leaves represent fame, wealth, love and health.
A lot of people believe that four-leaf clover is one of the best good luck symbols around. The chance to explore the four-leaf clover is 1:10 000. Only for that reason do we find it truly blessed.
The Number Three
The spiritual meaning of number Three relates to magic, intuition, convenience, and advantage. This number evokes pure expression, flexibility, and creative joy. The number Three is also a time identifier because it stands for the Past, Present, and Future. Continuously Three in your life can symbolize the need to creatively express yourself or consider your current direction in relation to past events and future goals. Dad can also represent promising new adventures and ensure cooperation from other people you may need help with. These three represent symbolic rewards and success in most undertakings.
The key has so far represented different spiritual signs as long as people have the keys. They are connected to gates and doors. They also mean unknowns, knowledge, mysteries, strengths, beginnings, new ways, forbidden things, and answers to curious questions. People refer to the symbolic key that is often associated with different literary idioms, specific gods or spiritual figures. In witchcraft history, the keys were often used as part of spells or other magical tools.
We in modern times still value the key as an important part of our daily lives. Keys like car keys and house keys are an example, but with digital locks, passwords and other technological advances. It is interesting to speculate whether the key will continue to make sense or not serve as a tool as in the past.
Sometimes you see witches using a group of three keys as a lucky charm. This shows luck in the three main areas of life, health, wealth and love.
Five-pointed star symbol appears almost everywhere in Wicca and it is a symbol with a variety of meanings, including luck.
When sailors have used the northern star to guide their journey across the ocean, we can also use the stars as a way to guide our path in life. Using the stars as part of divination and ritual spells will help you harness that source of spiritual direction.
Have you ever discover all the meaning of these witch’s symbols before? We hope that this article will give you interesting information. You can also gain fantastic meaning behind the wizard’s symbols. Subscribe us now to continue learning about the fascinating world of magical worlds.
Sometimes you ask yourself what female witch names are you? Are you looking for the perfect Pagan or witch names for girls and boys? Check out our list of magical names drawn from the realms of the occult.
Discover best selling Witch clothing collection
Many witch names are for both males and females. And others can be adapted to any gender. Creating compound names are the one way Pagans pay homage to sacred objects, spirits, and concepts. You can try mixing and matching these first names with your favorite nouns and adjectives to create your very own Craft name.
Discover Witch decor collection
- Aine - The queen’s name of the fairies in Celtic Lore
- Aislinn - It means the dream of vision. This is also Irish female name
- Alcina - It comes from a Greek sorceress, the title character of an opera by Handel
- Althea - The meaning of healer.
- Amethyst - It is known as the lovely purple stone. Moreover, it is known to the ancients for bringing sobriety, wisdom, and protection, especially to travelers.
- Aradia – The name of legendary Italian Witch, one of the principal figures in Charles Godfrey Leland's 1899 work Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches.
- Ariadne – “Most holy.” The mythical figure associated with mazes and labyrinths.
- Andromeda - She was the daughter of King Cepheus and Cassiopeia. From the origins of Greek mythology, this name is also constellation within the night’s sky.
Salem Sanctuary For Wayward Cats Poster
- Artemis - This is one of the Greek virgin goddesses of the moon and wild animals.
- Aura - It means “wind” in Greek. The world refers to the energy field surrounding the body.
- Bran – Means “Raven” in several Celtic languages. This is a great historical name with connections to Welsh mythology and Arthurian legend.
- Brigid – The forges, healing, and poetry Celtic Goddess.
- Cassandra – Cassandra incurred the displeasure of Apollo, who cursed her so that her prophecies would never be believed.
- Cabot - The name Cabot is derived from Laurie Cabot, who was named the Official Witch of Salem in the 1970s. The name Cabot has good origins and is a powerful name for a familiar.
- Cerridwen – It means “Fair as the poem.” A powerful enchantress of Welsh legend, identified with the Wiccan mother goddess.
- Crystal – Witches love crystals. And this name became more popular in the 1980s and 90s.
- Devin – “Musical poet.” A Gaelic boy’s name, now unisex.
- Diana – The Roman name for the moon goddess. It’s known in European lore as the “Queen of the Witches.”
- Endora – This is the name of the magical mother-in-law in the TV sitcom Bewitched.
- Erzulie – Which is known as a spirit (or family of spirits) in Vodou. She has many rules and forms over love, beauty, health, and sexual passion.
- Endora - Endora can sometimes be the mother-in-law from hell. As Samantha’s mother in Bewitched, Endora is always tormenting her son-in-law Darrin.
- Fiamma - "Flame." This Italian word carries the same connotations as "flame" in English, meaning either a (literal) fire or a (figurative) lover.
- Freya – It means “Noble lady.” One of the most revered of the Norse deities.
- Gwydion – The master magician and trickster of Welsh lore. This has the meaning of “born of trees.” Famous bearers include American witch and bard Gwydion Pendderwen.
- Gaia – This is the personification of Earth, and one of the Greek primordial gods.
- Glinda – “Fair” or “good.” The Good Witch of the South in the Oz novels of L. Frank Baum
- Hecate – Crossroads-dwelling goddess of witchcraft. Her name may mean either “power” or “far-reaching.” The Greek spelling is Hekate.
- Hazel – Which is “Hazel tree.” Hazel branches are the traditional material for divining rods.
Holly - This cheery girl's name is shared with one of the sacred trees of Celtic lore.
Listen to the wind mug
Witch mug collection
- Jasmine – The name of a delicate and aromatic flower known for its mystical and aphrodisiac properties. The name is Arabic in origin.
- Jinx - Jinx is always a cute name for a cat because of its definition.
- Lamia – She is a child-devouring serpent or monster in Greek mythology. Lamia was once a Libyan queen but was cursed by Hera for her trysts with Zeus.
- Ligeia – “Shrill” or “whistling.” The name of one the Greek sirens, revived by Edgar Allan Poe in his short story by the same title.
- Lorelei – Freshwater mermaid of the Rhine River. He is a temptress who delights in the destruction of fishermen.
- Lucia – A Latin name meaning “light”. The masculine form is Lucius.
- Maeve – “Intoxicating.” An Irish warrior queen who also related to Queen Mab, faery ruler of British folklore. Variations include Mab, Maeve, Maeven.
- Marisol – The beautiful name in Spanish means “sea and sun.”
- Merlin – Legendary sorcerer of Old Britain.
- Morpheus – That means “Shaper.” Greek god of sleep and dreams.
- Neve – It is known as “Bright.” An Anglicized version of the Irish name Niamh.
- Nissa – It is a Scandinavian name for a brownie, sprite, or friendly elf.
- Orion – This is a prominent constellation named for the hunter from Greek mythology.
- Peregrine – “Traveler, foreigner, pilgrim.”
- Phoenix – Which is known as the mythical bird that would incinerate itself every 500 years (by most accounts), then rise from the ashes.
- Pythia – This is one of the traditional titles of the Oracle of Delphi. The Pythia was originally a monster defeated by Apollo.
- Rosemary – The meaning of “Dew of the sea.” This name refers to the small blue flowers that appear on Rosemary bushes.
- Rowena – A Germanic name, possibly derived from the words for “fame” and “joy.” Another name revitalized by the Harry Potter series.
- Sabrina – This is Latin place-name meaning “from Cyprus” or “from the river Severn.” This is also the name of teenage witch of comics and television.
- Sage – This means“Wise redeemer.” This is also a widely-used herb in witchcraft.
- Samantha – In Hebrew it means something like, “God heard” or “told by God.” In Greek, it may mean “flower.”
- Sedona – A town in Arizona famed for its energy vortexes, now a thriving New Age community.
- Shadow – A spirit, ghost, or illusion.
- Sirena – the same meaning as “Mermaid.”
- Tanith – Phoenician moon goddess whose name means "serpent lady."
- Tara – In Irish, a rocky hill. In Sanskrit, a star.
- Titania – The meaning of “Great one.” This is also the queen of the fairies in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Vernon – “Alder tree.”
- Vesta – Roman heart goddess
- Willow – The name comes from the “Willow tree.” Willow is a popular witch character in the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Zephyr – “West wind.”
>> I am a Witch, Don't Push Me Mug
Stay tuned with us to explore more incredible Stuff !