Are you a new person here? When was the first time you heard about Witchcraft? Don't know where to start, and what should be done to be able to practice? Don't miss this album, read it and share it, you will receive helpful advice and start embarking on this spiritual path!
In this post, we will give some personal experience and advice on starting to practice Witchcraft for all novice sorcerers. We get a lot of text messages about how to be a witch, and usually, we will have to write a very long answer. That's why we've written down all you need to know here, so you can mark back and mull over if you want.
Witches are just NORMAL PEOPLE but love the things of nature, passionately seek mystical ancient wisdom.
# 1 FIRST THING: RESEARCH, READ, READ AND ... READ!
First of all, if you come to me and ask me how to start studying Witchcraft now, the answer will almost always be this: you have to read and research. If you have never read any book on Witchcraft, you can start looking for them now. You can order books on Amazon.com (at low prices because many people resell used books for lower prices), or you can download a version of the e-book (Ebook with .pdf extension) to read free on phone or tablet. Even in some places, you can go to the local library to borrow, or buy at a second-hand bookstore (this method should be applicable abroad only, while in Vietnam, you can go to Google to find books, a lot).
If you DON'T LIKE READING, then maybe you do NOT LIKE LEARNING to be a Witch either. If you want to know what to ask, you must LEARN. There is no one NEUTRAL who knows everything without studying or hone in on studying and studying materials.
# 2 SECOND THINGS: PRACTICE, PRACTICE, AND PRACTICE!
After you have read everything you feel you need to know, and you think we are ready to practice, then first review the following:
- Do I know how to build a Magic Circle?
- Do I know the reason why I want to perform this ritual or do a mantra?
- Am I aware of the potential consequences of my practice if by chance.
- Magic is reversed or the ritual brings undesirable things?
- Did I study Witchcraft because I was really attracted to it or just wanted to enchant someone?
If you answer the above questions firmly and without hesitation, I will offer you some of the essentials for practice, as well as start in the most realistic way. You can find the best spells in the book Earth Magic by author Scott Cunningham, as well as in the book Judika Iles' Encyclopedia of 5000 spells. Practice simple mantras, meaning that the spells do not require complicated materials and procedures. You're practicing, not showing to the crowd. Practice from the easy things first, and gradually you will truly master the basics of magic.
# 3 THIRD THING: FIND A CONNECTION WITH NATURE
Perhaps the most important thing I can show you is connecting with nature. How can you connect with nature? Stay connected with 4 elements. This is the key to Witchcraft.
- Earth element connection: gardening, planting, tree care, walking barefoot, walking, picking up trash, helping animals, becoming a lifeguard.
- Connect with the Air element: feel the breeze in your hair, climb to the top of the mountain, practice deep breathing, open the windows at dawn.
- Connect with the Fire element: make a fire, light a candle every day.
- Water element connection: take a bath, use herbs to relax in the shower, put a small fountain in the house, buy a small tub of water.
Once you communicate and have a deep connection with Mother Earth and your elements, you will feel a change in your own practice. In your soul. Even change what you feel physical. Witches are the children of nature and work with nature with great effort. Because they know that everything is born of the Earth and also ends by returning to Mother Earth.
Wizards are really people who are closer to nature and the outside world than they are facing a phone or computer screen. Go out, enjoy life. Nobody forbids you from using technology, but know how to be FAST and MODERATE.
# 4 FOURTH THING: SEARCH THE FIRST CONNECTION
Your ancestors are really important because their blood is circulating within you. Thousands of people have gathered together for you. There are some who say that looking at the legacy of a deceased or ancestor is nonsense, but I'm here to tell you that it is incorrect and that if you do, you will do it yourself. separate yourself from very powerful spells with protection.
Others say I was adopted, so I don't know how to find my ancestors. The answer for you is - go for a DNA test or genetic test, or if you already know your ethnicity, look for the history, legend, or myth of your people to begin.
- Connect with your ancestors using ancestry.com.
- By DNA testing if you are unsure of your origin.
- Ask your family members about ancestors (grandparents, old grandparents, etc. ... full name, date of birth, where they live ...).
- Build an altar for your ancestors and invite them to join you on your academic journey. To protect you and your family.
- Read everything you know about their history, folklore, and mythology. That means if you were a European, maybe you were part of Celtic, Slavic, Roman, Greek, Norwegian, etc.
Usually, when a sorcerer apprentice comes to me, the first thing they ask me is: How do I find my summoned beast? And here is what I answered them:
- Your summoned beast will come to you. If you forcibly have a beast, it is not really your own summoned beast.
- Your summoned beast will appear when you are ready.
- Your summoned beast will appear in random places: in the wild, on TV, on the internet, in books, in a conversation with strangers, etc.
- Your summoned beast may come and go at random, no time.
Real-life magic is not like in the movies you watch. And you want to know what it really is like, find yourself a book and start READ !! The key to helping you use magic is TRAINING. Learning everything is the same, you study Theory, then you have to PRACTICE to be able to understand deeply, be able to absorb, can feel what it is, not just stop at reading knowledge. stay awake. Since there are so many things if you don't practice, then you won't be able to understand why it is like that.
There is a lot of knowledge, you should prepare yourself a few notebooks. How you study culture in school, then learning Magic it is like that. Take note of what you read, in case you need it in your life.
Spiritual communication is not only for spiritual healers or spiritual leaders or enlightened ones, but it is also a natural right of every human being from birth and it is an important part. of Spiritual Practice (Soulwork).
If you want to learn how to communicate with your soul, you first need to pay attention to the signs your soul whispers. There are many different types of signs, but here are the main ones you can look for.
1. Dream signs
In the West, psychologists believe that dreams are the unconscious's way of making things real. However, in ancient cultures (such as Egypt and Greece) dreams were the communication of the divine realm, souls, or realms. Many indigenous cultures have also used dreams as a gateway to higher consciousness and revelation.
Today, most healers agree that dreams express messages and truths about our lives and our destiny. In my experience dreams can serve as a new insight, but a true reflection, emotions come from within and even gateways to interact with (spirits guides).
2. Lucid dreams
Visible dreams naturally involve suddenly realizing that you are dreaming while you are sleeping. Becoming "conscious" in the dream world is not only a spiritual symbol (literally of "waking up / waking up"), it is also an opportunity to explore potential realms. hide of your unconscious mind. This opportunity from your soul can be very rare or it may be a continuum that takes no effort at all.
3. Words and "numbers" over and over
How many times have you looked at your clock and saw the numbers "11:11", "12:12", "13:13"? Many skeptics say that "placing the importance of words and repetitive numbers is a reflection of what is known as the" confirmation bias. " bias), but personally I believe it is not. It's easy to be skeptical and use the left brain to approach but it's much harder to discover the personal significance of these experiences.
4. Animal omens and guides
Most of us see animals every day. As you pay attention to different animals, you will realize that each animal has specific teaching, message, or type of energy.
5. Synchronicity or Serendipity
What is Synchronicity? Synchronicity is moments of coincidence, where our inner and outer worlds are aligned (or: Synchronicity is a phenomenon of two or more events that have seemed unrelated, unlikely to happen concurrently by coincidence but with a meaningful coincidence). Reciprocity is a good way to know that you are on the right spiritual path when everything unfolds without any conscious effort. You may even feel that Life / God is helping actively to make your dreams or aspirations come true.
6. Gut feeling
Intuition is an inexplicable feeling that you have to do (or not do) something. Another synonym for this phrase is Intuition. We all know what intuition is, but most of us have difficulty listening to it.
Intuition differs from the inner voice emanating from fear because it is subtle, calm, and central, as opposed to madness or aggression. This is a very important distinction in practice. Many believe that they are being guided by Intuition when in fact the person who is guiding them is the voice of the inner fear.
Intuition or intuition is seen as the voice of the soul used to communicate with us. Whenever you feel drawn to something or someone (whose motivation does not imply an inner fear), you can be sure that this is when your soul is trying to guide you. friend.
7. Perspectives in the meditation process
Meditation is a way of communicating with your soul. The immeasurable tranquility, vastness, and love that you entered before (even just for a few seconds)? That is the space of your soul.
Meditating for a long time (30 minutes or more) is a powerful way to experience what is called the mystical experience. A common mystical experience involves harmonizing with perspectives or spontaneous names during meditation. These perspectives or names could be your spiritual guides, or it could be a direct message from your soul.
Some people have even told me that they receive songs or melodies during their meditation. I have personally experienced the perspectives and words of meditation.
But how does one differentiate an ordinary mental conversation from visions, names, or songs coming from the soul? Often times, the images or words you hear will have an unfamiliar theme (for example, it might come from an ancient culture) and they will repeat. You will also get the feeling that they are somehow important for your attention.
Try this prayer and be sure to pay attention to any physical or mental feelings, feelings, or emotions that arise when you pray.
Did you have a dream and a few days later it happened in real life, just like you ever dreamed? Or you had unusual thoughts on something and it is surprising and perhaps a bit scary that the same scenario is repeated in the following days.
You begin to wonder if you have magical powers or not? And maybe, am I a witch? The following answers can help you partially answer your questions.
There is a school of thought that believes that everything that has happened or will happen is collected spiritually. Others call it the Akashic profile. However, there are also many people who refer to space. If everything is so, you have the ability to explore everything and draw topics related to your life. It usually happens while you are sleeping. Because then, your mind is in the freest and relaxed state.
The spiritual vision is quite similar to dreams. In general, it happens when you are in a relaxed state or thinking about something else. Your body may be busy but the mind indicates you are roaming freely. Your vision may then be in the form of a mind movie, as described earlier (it is called clairvoyance). And often the premonitions you feel are certain towards the future tense.
Does this prove you are a real witch?
There are many people who confuse spiritual omen. They assume that they are witches because they have dreams and visions. However, the truth is not quite the same.
Psychic or hunch doesn't mean you're a witch. You can become a witch if you want. That's what you choose to do. Witchcraft, as the name suggests is a craft, and you can fully practice the skills in it. It must be learned. It is true that some witches are born with certain gifts that make their journey to witchcraft easier. They may have innate energy manipulation skills or feel compelled to practice magic. Or they are inherited from families.
Am I a witch or a psychic?
The answer is no, they are not all witches. Of course, some of those psychics became wizards. Some choose to develop their intuition by keeping a journal and doing visualization exercises. Others choose to meditate in order to connect themselves to their higher subconscious. Others are satisfied with the practice of magic or the use of herbs to enhance their energy. It is all about personal choices, talents, and preferences.
Many people say you have a sixth sense?
Again, this means you have psychic abilities, not the mark of a true witch. If you want to use them in your magic practice, that's okay, but you still need to learn basic and advanced skills to become a witch. Such a spiritual gift will greatly help you on your way to becoming a witch.
Do you wonder why you often dream about strange faces or lands that you have never been to?
There are cases where after a person dies, their soul is reborn in a new body, be it some form of life, a tree, or an animal, it may also be a human being. It is believed that a person's soul can be reborn many times. Here are the signs that you are the afterlife of someone.
The reincarnation of each individual's reincarnations depends on their karma and virtue, determining their fate. Pay attention to the following signs to see if you have reincarnated many times.
1. An inexplicable obsession, fear, or bias
If you have always lived in an inexplicable phobia or fear, or have a bit of an inexplicable psychological turmoil, you may also have memories of your past life with you. For example, if you were abused to death in your previous life and in this lifetime still feel scared because of that memory, or in the previous life, you have been hurt by a dog and in this lifetime, you are scared and scared when you see a dog.
A milder sign, in this life you love some purple flower because so is your soulmate. In this lifetime, although you may be allergic to that flower, you will always feel warm and happy to see it. If you come across one of these things, surely you have reincarnated many times.
2. Feeling familiar (as seen, experienced in memory)
This phenomenon is called by the term Déjà vu. This is how you feel when you feel like you have experienced the present in the past. The Déjà vu phenomenon has not been clearly explained until now.
One of the most compelling theories is that you are experiencing a situation that most impressed you most in your past life. And so those memories are ingrained and subconscious to you, to follow your soul to be reborn in this life. With deep and guided meditation, you may be able to explain how your Déjà vu comes from.
Reincarnation or the previous life is a sign of awareness. If you can see a very familiar event, as had been witnessed in the past, maybe that's what happened in your past life.
3. Prophetic dreams reappeared
Dreams come in two forms. A completely stray form and makes no sense at all, and after that, you don't remember anything either. Another form is deeper because it hides memories in the mind that emanate to try to contact you by metaphor or hunch.
A dream of sending certain messages has undoubtedly a means of connecting emotionally from many lives. In that dream, you feel your heart-opening. And you will find your mind telling you something you should do or should avoid. If the dream is fulfilled, you have certainly experienced a similar experience in your previous life.
4. Sudden memories appear
One day you find yourself suddenly having some special gift that has never been trained, or knows something very clearly, even if you have never heard or heard of it. For example, you suddenly have an aptitude for writing poems or writing, or the ability to sculpt very beautiful sculptures... all of which could be your past life memories.
5. Special birthmarks
Samsara, Past Life, a sign of recognition. If you have some special birthmark on your body, it is very likely that you have reincarnated from a certain life where you were harmed. There once existed a true story about a young man who was murdered by an ax slicing in the head. After reincarnating this person still remembers his killer and has a mark on his skull at the exact place where he was cut. That birthmark may fade with time, but the memory is still lingering around here.
Many religions around the world believe that a special birthmark is something from a past life and shows something negative. Sometimes the birthmark will fade, others not. If you have some special birthmark on your body, it is very likely that you have reincarnated from a life where you were harmed.
A few days ago a little girl put me in colored candles, she said she needed to pray, candles with colored colors would be better. I suddenly remembered there was a time when I fell in love with Witchcraft, Wiccan, and Spells.
I remember when I was a child, I was fascinated and expected to see every episode of "Charmed", the most favorite is the magic spells. I've been reading for a year, sometimes trying to "cast a spell" ... but I probably wasn't lucky so I just looked like a kid playing with stuff but didn't succeed. It's very interesting, and culture with a good history.
Return to the Spell Candle also known as CANDY PRAY. To be able to methodically work, we need to have many things from costumes, herbs, mantras, procedures, and rituals, MEN plays a very important role as a bridge between worlds and between people and gods. Depending on the type of mantra the candles are of different colors, and the ritual is performed at different times as well as at different moons. And these things are sometimes too mysterious or complicated for most people.
The wishes that I think everyone likes are corresponding to candles like this:
- RED: is the color of fire (Fire) and passion. Red candles represent the blood, often burned to pray for love, fertility, strength, power, and courage.
- GREEN: is the color associated with nature and is representative of the earth (Earth). Green candles are used to attract money, prosperity, and financial success, luck, health (pray for physical and emotional healing). It is also the color of wealth and generosity.
- BLUE: is a gentle color and is connected with spirituality. Blue candles are used to promote wisdom, to unleash truth, to be quiet and serene. Often burned for prophetic dreams, encouraging loyalty, understanding, and peace. Blue represents water, meditation with a blue candle will help you focus your mind.
- YELLOW: is the realm of wisdom, inspiration, and creativity. Golden candles are often used for confidence, seduction, persuasion, wisdom, mental strength, concentration, and evoking memories. The golden candle also stimulates personal power, self-esteem, and promotes cheerfulness and optimism. The yellow candle is a representative ingredient of air (Air).
- ORANGE: A color that energizes as well as promotes joy and success, cleanses negative attitudes, brings happiness and enthusiasm. Orange candles are often used for good fortune, prosperity, and power. Some of these cases are also used as a blessing for legal problems. Orange candles are also used to attract friends, inspire, and heal emotional wounds.
- PINK: is the color representing the nuances of love - friendliness, romance, spirit, and generosity. Pink candles are used a lot for the wishes of love, compassion, forgiveness, joy, to promote the spirit and open the door of someone's heart. Pink candles are also often used for spiritual or spiritual healing.
- PURPLE: is a very sacred color that is always associated with spiritual abilities, spiritual awakening, and is representative of ancient wisdom. Purple is also the color of the chakras in the third eye (commonly known as the sixth sense of supernatural powers). Purple candles are often used to open up the sixth sense, enhance intuition, protect the mind, promote wisdom and wisdom, develop spirituality, and detach from the ego (self as in Buddhism ). Regular meditation with a purple candle will help reduce stress and insomnia.
- WHITE: is the color that contains all colors. The white candle symbolizes the purity of innocence. White candles are often used to pray for peace, to seek truth and sincerity, to cleanse the soul, and to express fulfillment and joy. White candles can also be used to protect and repel negative energy and relieve stress and aid in meditation.
- BLACK: the color that absorbs all colors and is often used to absorb or expel negative afflictions. Black candles were used to reverse the curse, protect, and repel black magic (evil spell). Black candles also help strengthen inner strength, self-healing, and self-control. Use black candles in meditation to dig deep into your unconscious mind. Also burned as a powerful healing remedy as well as aiding in overcoming loss and grief.